I’m rounding up my Weekly happy list again due to life being super busy again! So I’ve chosen 5 happy moments from November to share – weeks 39 to 42 in my Weekly happy list series. 1. My son getting ‘Child of the week’. So proud of my son at school this last month. Not only … More My Weekly Happy List Round Up: Weeks 39 to 42
1. Running 9K on Sunday. It was s lovely sunny evening on Sunday so I put my running gear on and off I went. For some reason I took the turning for the long route which I’ve not done for years and to my amazement I made it all the way round! So pleased. 2. … More My Weekly Happy List 6/7/15
1. My daughter getting her 1st pair of shoes! I was so excited, more excited than her of course! Girls shoes are so pretty, I had so much fun! My daughter was so happy being measured and fitted, she was so good. Look how cute she looks! She’s not properly walking quite yet, but cruising … More My Weekly Happy List: Week 18
Its all been about the outdoors during the last week, be it the garden or out and about. We’ve spent a lot of time in the garden, especially over the weekend. My hubby planted two more lavender plants in the garden. The photo on the bottom left is my son moving the soil in … More My Week at a Glance 9/6/15
1. Of course this week top of my list is completing my first 10K run! A most amazing achievement and feeling. I’ve got the running bug now! 2. My little girl coming on physically. My little girls been crawling now for a couple of weeks and is now super confident standing up aided and is … More My Weekly Happy List: Week 14
Just over 3 months ago I very randomly decided one night that I was going to book on to a 10K run, so I did!! At the time I hadn’t been to the gym for 3 months and I desperately needed dome inspiration to keep me fit and healthy! I was due to go back … More My first 10K run!
1. Watching a film. I took the opportunity to watch a movie one night when my hubby went out with the lads. I watched ‘Water for Elephants’ with Robert Pattison and Reese Weatherspoon. I really enjoyed the love story and happy ending (soppy thing!). It was great to just chill out and have some me … More My Weekly Happy List: Week 12
1. Having a rare day home with my little baby girl. It was so lovely this week spending some quiet time at home. We sat on the floor together and just played and my baby girl was so happy and giggled. She was so happy all day and I had great fun making her laugh. … More My Weekly Happy List: Week 5