1. Of course this week top of my list is completing my first 10K run! A most amazing achievement and feeling. I’ve got the running bug now!
2. My little girl coming on physically. My little girls been crawling now for a couple of weeks and is now super confident standing up aided and is a pro on her ride on fire engine!
3. Reminiscing about my wedding and honeymoon when writing my ‘A to Z of me’ blog post. It was great looking back at some of the photos from our wedding in Sri Lanka and honeymoon in the Maldives.
4. Getting the chance to do some more baking. I’d your a regular visitor to my blog you’ll know that baking is one of my favourite hobbies! This week I baked a quick all in one sponge for the school PTFA. It was a lovely feeling being able to contribute something as I can’t always physically be there at school events due to work.
5. Started reading a book. I was given an interesting book at work following a course I attended. The book is called ‘The Little Book of Clarity’ and is about clearing your mind to make you more productive and less stressed. I’ve never read anything like it before but thought I would give it ago. I’
started this week and it’s certainly interesting reading! I’d like to think it will work, so I’ll let you know!