1. Time spent paddling in the sea. You just can’t beat it, can you? Sitting by the sea watching your child splashing in the shallows! We met my sister in law and kids on the beach and they all had a great time mucking around and getting soaking wet!
2. Blackberry picking. We went blackberry picking for the first time this year with the kids. A bit early but they were starting to come through and we got enough for a crumble or pie. I suddenly feel like autumns coming!
3. Zoo trip. At long last we have got round to renewing our annual membership passes at Paignton Zoo and made our first visit. Soooo worth it! My sons fav place! We’re planning another trip the day before he goes back to school this week! Cramming as much in as possible, the school holidays are going too quick now!
4. Sunday morning fun. We had a lovely Sunday morning this week, playing board games and baking, in our pyjamas until midday! My daughter went down for a nap and I got some lovely one to one time with my son and he really got stuck in to the baking!
5. New shoes. I thought it would be more of a chore but surprisingly our trip to Clarksville this week was hassle free!! Despite not pre booking an appointment we arrived and left two pairs of shoes later just shy of 30 mins!