1. Beach days! We were so lucky to have not one but two beach days last week! My boy spent most of the time running in and out of the sea and I loved watching him play in the shallows having so much fun and look so happy. I absolutely love the fact I can get to the beach in 5-10 minutes from my house. Just love living by the coast in Devon!
2. Seeing old friends. It was lovely catching up with one of my very old friends on Sunday. I’ve not seen her for two years (!) as she lives abroad and it was great catching up and meeting each other’s families.
3. Crabbing. When we met my friend and her family we took all the kids crabbing in Dartmouth. Believe it or not, it’s the first time I’ve ever been crabbing (despite being Devonshire through & through)!! My son really enjoyed himself and I did too! It’s quite addictive! We caught lots of crabs, and of course put them all back safe.
4. Boys camping. My hubby decided to have an impromptu night camping in the garden with my son. My son was so excited, he couldn’t wait to get in the tent for the night! We are all going camping for a week in Cornwall next week, so this was good practice!
5. Booking a haircut. I was brave and booked a haircut via Groupon (I’ve been to the same hairdresser for years!). If you’ve not heard of this its one of those online sites you register with to get good deals on products, travel, beauty, etc. I got a really great deal in a full head of highlights, cut and finish. It’s been a while since I had my hair done, so I’m looking forward to getting it done so I can try and look half decent when camping!