1. Joshua’s Minion duvet set arriving! I just couldn’t resist and just had to order a minion duvet set for my boy last weekend. And boy, was he excited! But now he wants the full minion bedroom set, lampshade, rug, etc. but I know he’d miss the dinosaurs really!
2. Our first crop if blueberries. The kids really enjoyed eating our first crop of blueberries from our new blueberry plant at the weekend. I did manage to bag one for myself and they are really tasty!
3. My nephews christening. We enjoyed a lovely family day on Sunday for my nephews christening. It was really lovely getting together as a family and celebrating my nephews special day. It was a gorgeous sunny day too, just perfect.
4. Putting up my new garland. I brought this gorgeous garden bunting from a friend of mine who makes them. I’ve had it a few weeks now and at last it’s gone up and looking lovely.
5. Doing family selfies! One of my sons favourite games is mucking around with the iPad making funny videos and taking selfies. We have such a laugh and my daughters always trying to butt in and get in the photo. Good times.
What are your happy moments from last week?