Thank you to the lovely Becky over at Cuddle Fairy for nominating me for this award! I love these! It’s fun answering questions, especially those you may not have thought of asking yourself and getting to know other fellow bloggers better.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer their 10 questions.
3 Nominate up to 10 other bloggers for the award.
4. Think of 10 questions for the bloggers you have nominated to answer.
Here are my answers to Becky’s questions:
1. What’s your favourite blog post that you have written?
I think it’s either ‘A Mothers Day Poem’ or my more recent ’10 things that changed when I became a mummy’. It’s really hard to choose one!
2. How long have you been blogging?
10 months. It’s gone so quick, didn’t take me long to become addicted either! I’ll soon be celebrating a year! Can’t believe it! Can’t imagine life without it now!
3. What’s your favourite dessert?
I would say creme brûlée or lemon tart. Although I enjoy many, many, desserts! Anything chocolate related too!
4. What’s your parenting motto?
To enjoy every moment and live it like its your last. Or ‘stay calm and keep swimming’!!
5. If you could fill a magic wand with any power in the world (ie: magicing the dishes clean) what power would you choose?
To travel back in time, so I could fix all my mistakes and live my maternity leave all over again!
6. Who has inspired you & why?
My mum, such an amazing person. I hope I can be half the woman she is.
7. Is the glass half empty or half full?
I’m afraid if I’m honest it’s half empty, but I’m working on that.
8. If you were forced to watch a cartoon over & over again, which one would you choose?
Blimey! Anything that would make me laugh or anything old school.
9. What’s your ideal holiday?
Cornwall with my hubby and children.
10. Heels or flats?
Depends, if it’s work or an evening out its heels all the way. But if it’s time with the kids or at home it’s got to be flats.
I’m nominating the following lovely ladies:
The Twinkles mama
A Cornish Mum Blog
Picking up Toys
Gym Bunny Mummy
Something Crunchy Mummy
And here’s my questions:
1. What is your dream job? Or are you already doing it?
2. Where is your favourite place to be and why?
3. Describe yourself in two words
4. Name two successes in your life
5. What’s your favourite past time/hobbie?
6. What’s your favourite food and drink combo?
7. Ice cream or ice lolly?
8. What’s your favourite all time song? And favourite song right now?
9. What was your last indulgence for yourself?
10. What do you want to achieve in the next year?
Hope all those I have nominated are up for the challenge and enjoy answering my questions! Please remember to tag me when you post.