1. Our first crop of strawberries! My son has been waiting for weeks for the first red strawberry and at last we had our first cluster of little red strawberries! And they were so sweet and juicy and delicious!
2. A picnic in our lounge. We planned a lovely afternoon picnic on the beach with my sister in law and kiddies, but when we got there it started to rain. The kids were gutted but we all went back to mine and had a picnic in the lounge instead and the kids still had fun!
3. Cuddles with babies! I was lucky enough to have lots of cuddles with the families latest addition, my new nephew. My daughter didn’t want to be left out though so I got extra cuddles from her too!
4. Baking a Father’s Day present. My hubby loves cake (!) so I decided to bake him my new Summer Raspberry cake with strawberries for Father’s Day. The cake went down a treat (literally). You can find the recipe on my blog.
5. Our Father’s Day day out. We had a lovely family walk on Father’s Day along the Ley to the beach. It was such a lovely sunny day and great to spend some quality time together. We spotted a swan nesting on the edge of the Ley and finished the afternoon with an ice cream on the beach.