Thank you to the lovely Emma from thejoyoffive.com for nominating me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award and Seven Random Facts about me’. I’ve actually found it quite hard to think of ‘random’ facts but I’ve had a go. Hence why it’s taken me so long (apologies Emma!) Probably not quite as exciting as some, but this is my go!
1. I’ve worn glasses since I was 6 months old! I also had numerous eye operations when I was young. I can’t remember as far back as then but I bet that was some challenge for my mum! I still have a stigmata in my left eye which makes me very self conscious.
2. The end of my little finger on my right hand was cut off when I was little in an accident involving my brother and a tin can! It’s grown back now by the way!
3. My pregnancies have cured my acne and eczema but made my asthma much worse. Well I don’t think its a proven science but that’s what’s happened!
4. It took me 6 times to pass my driving test! Yes 6! Best driver ever now (of course)!
5. I cured my allergies to cats by having cats! Again not a proven science but that’s what’s happened!
6. I was so long (& quite heavy!) when I was born the doctors told my mum I would be over 6ft tall! I’m only 5ft 5!
7. I would love to be a writer or photographer or both. Probably not that random but a fact anyhow!
I now nominate these lovely people (sorry if you’ve already done this!):
You need to nominate 10 other lovely bloggers for the award and of course delight us with your own 7 random facts! Good luck! Jess x