1. My baby girl crawling. She started crawling properly on her first birthday and hasn’t really stopped! It’s been so lovely seeing her enjoying moving around. She’s also started pulling herself up to standing, so it’s all happening at once! She can join in a lot more with play time with her brother, not sure he is enjoying it quite as much as her!
2. Having a good old clear out. We had a good old sort out this weekend. My hubby sorted out all the paperwork that’s been piling up around our ears, whilst I cleaned out the kitchen cupboards. Just realised how boring this sounds! But it felt great afterwards. Sometimes it pays to have a rainy day!
3. Going out on a double date night! Yes, we went out! Together! My hubby and I went out for a meal and drinks with one if my very best friends and her lovely other half. We had such a great time and laughed so much. I didn’t want the night to end! Looking forward to the next time already!
4. Having 5 days off work! Due to the bank holiday I’ve enjoyed 5 days off work instead of 4. This week was my last week working just 3 days. Booooo. So I will be working 4 days a week from now on, which really sucks. 3 days was lovely as I still spent more time at home with the children but this will tip the balance the other way. Not sure how I’m going to cope but we will soon see. In the meantime it’s been great having 5 days over a bank holiday with my family.
5. Having my hair cut. I’ve been so looking forward to having my hair done and it timed perfectly with our night out (as above). For once I didn’t have to rush back home so was able to sit back and relax. I was so pleased with how it looked as well, the highlights look gorgeous, perfect for summer!