This is my 10 things I’m loving in photos and in this post I’m focussing on the things I love around my home. I’ve taken some time to appreciate all the lovely things I have in the house, that make it our home. Of course at the top of the list is photographs. You can never have too many photos around the home!
1. Photographs – you can never have too many and they feature in every room in the house. Even the kids have family photos in their bedrooms.
2. Wallpaper – we’ve redecorated the bedrooms recently and we found a fabulous dinosaur design wallpaper from B&Q for my boys dinosaur themed bedroom.
3. My owls – I love anything to do with owls in the home. I recently brought a cute little owl clock (on the left in this picture) and it was a bargain at £4.99 from The Range.
4. Flowers – I’m loving daffodils at the moment and have a few round the home reminding us it’s the beginning of spring.
5. Hearts – hearts are a prominent feature around our house in varying forms, photoframes, lighting, bunting and plaques.
6. Toys – Like all mums I’m constantly tripping over toys around the home, a constant reminder of my little ones. Ive loved digging out all my boys old baby toys for our baby girl.
7. Spots – I’ve always loved spots, especially around the kitchen. We have the full set of spotty kitchenware and a spotty tablecloth!
8. Textures – my lounge is full of soft furnishings to make it a proper cosy snug (the only room where no shoes are allowed!)
9. Red – I didn’t realise it until recently but I must like red as its quite a prominent colour, especially in the lounge. Red candle holders, bowls, curtains and scented pot purri.
10. My plaques – I have lots of plaques, mostly in the kitchen but also in the bedrooms and on some doors. Its the words and sayings that I like, mostly classics like ‘home sweet home’ and ‘bless this house’